For media requests, please write to email@example.com
Coming Soon: Story Collider! Join us at the Ready Room On June 28th.
Space Fest 2017: along with Astronauts Dottie Metcalf-Lindenburger & John Creighton and simulated astronaut Mark Kerr talking about why and how we practice for life in space.
At The Atlantic’s Launchpad: Deep Space event with Astronaut Michael Lopez-Alegria and Space Doc Kris Lehnhardt. May 2017.
Johnson Space Center, 2017 (advance to minute 14 of the video)
At the Spaceport LA’s 2017 Women in space event
MIT’s Beyond the Cradle
Live from Mars, for real, beaming into the 2016 Big Island Medical Conference
On NPR’s Science Friday
In the press
Mich Mash, The Podcast. What is your favorite planet, and why?
Newsweek: WHAT KIND OF SUITS DO ASTRONAUTS NEED TO SURVIVE ON THE RED PLANET?
- Live on the Red Planet? Scientists simulate Mars mission on Earth. Guests: Sheyna Gifford, Jeremy Hansen, Chris Impey, Hal Niedzviecki
I’ve had the honor of giving lectures and seminars at many conferences, meetings, and institutions, including:
- Neonatal simulation conference. National Health Service, Southampton UK. September 2017.
- Apollo Days. Seattle Museum of Flight. May 2017.
- International Space Development Conference. May 2017.
- Spaceport LA . Guest speaker and panel moderator. March 2017.
- MIT- Beyond the Cradle. Panel moderator and workshop leader. March 2017.
- NASA Johnson Space Center. Invited Technical Speaker. February 2017. **Talk begins ~15 minutes into the recording.
- Virginia Tech. Guest Speaker and Workshop Leader (on science communication). December 2016.
- SpaceFest at the Seattle Science Center. November 2016.
- Diamond Labs. Guest Speaker. November 2016.
- Kona Science Cafe, September 2016
- Big Island Medical Conference, January 2016
- FameLab, 2014 (semi-finals)